Daily Field Report
The site was visited by the undersigned AS Engineering and Consulting (ASEC) representative for the purpose of providing quality control inspection and testing services. Visual observation techniques were employed to assure compliance with project drawings/specifications, applicable codes, and materials submittals. The following observations were made on site today:
- Material from the East side of lot 17 was excavated and stockpiled on Lot 18
- The contractor began excavation work on the sewer line a along the roadway between the intersection of Green Pasteurs Way-River Rd and Cannon Walk – River Rd.
- Six lifts were placed in this area today. The undersigned observed the soil being placed in approximately 12 inch lifts and compacted with a CAT Excavator utilizing a padfoot roller attachment.
- One density test was performed on the second lift to assess compaction efforts. The density test report for this day list the test result for the work performed on this day.
- Based on the density test results, visual observation of the material placed and random probing of the placed lifts, the fill placed was found to be acceptable
Sewer line A
Trench Box Pre-Compaction