Daily Field Report
Our AS ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING, LLC (ASEC) representative Vidal Dias visited the site at the request of Jackson Demolition representative Josh Kelly. The undersigned representative was present to observe, verify and document the ongoing project activities. (Reference drawing E720661 S1 – R5 & E720659 S1-R5.)
During the visit, the following observations were made:
1. Four hundred eighty-six (486) cubic yards of fill material were placed and compacted for the bridge lift in the basement in accordance with ITP-001.
2. The area was probed using a 3/8″ diameter probe rod during the placement and the probe did not exceed 1.5 inches into the soil.
3. Seventy-eight point seven-six (78.76) tons of rip-rap was received.
4. The contractor rolled the gravel road and placed additional rip-rap in area H6 (drawing E720659).
5. In area F7, the contractor used a concrete saw to cut a two-inch space on the top edge of the concrete on the north and south side of the trench crossing the road. Two steel one-inch steel plates were placed on the drainage trench.
Photo documentation and test locations are attached: