Daily Field Report
Our AS ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING, LLC (ASEC) representative Vidal Dias visited the site on request of Jackson Demolition representative Josh Kelly. The undersigned representative was present to observe, verify and document the ongoing project activities. (Reference drawing E720661 S1 – R5, E720659 S1-R5.)
During the visit, the following observations were made:
- One thousand three hundred and sixty-eight (1386) tons of fill material was placed in section 1 of the basement area B7 (drawing E&20661).
- The materials were placed and compacted in accordance with ITP-001.
- During the evaluation one moisture and one density test was performed 150-ft east from the west wall and 30-ft south from the north wall in section-1 basement area B7 (drawing E&20661); both the tests were within acceptable limits cited within the specifications.
- Additional compaction was performed in the entire basement using a CAT CS-54B roller.
- A skid steer was used to place fill materials within the 2-foot areas at the base of the wall. Due to the compactor size and safety concerns, the 815 compactor could not be used to compact fill materials with the 2-foot areas directly adjacent to the base of the wall.
Photo documentation and test locations are attached:
Nuclear Gauge test was Performed in basement section-1 area B7
Compacted the basement
Additional compaction done with CAT CS-54B Roller