Daily Field Report
At the request of the client’s representative, our AS ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING, LLC (ASEC) representative, Amin Azimi visited the job site to observe the contractor’s work activities from a quality standpoint to assure compliance with project drawings/specifications, applicable codes, and materials submittals and conducted QC testing per the project drawings and specifications. The following observations were made on site this shift:
Note: The undersigned arrived on-site, as requested to observe proof-rolling of the subgrade soils at Taxiway 22 4a. This area had been proof-rolled the day before.
- Pre-pour observation performed in Lane 2 and Lane 4 portions of the project on this day. Contractor completed rebar and dowel basket placement for these lanes.
- The writer visually inspected the installation and setup of these lanes and advised the contractor representatives of any minor corrections that were needed.
- The contractor cleaned loose asphalt and debris from the base.
- Baskets were found to be level, straight and secured.
- Dowel bars were found to have been epoxied. Embedment length was found to be 15 inches into concrete.
- The writer along with Cornel of ATLQA and Nova representative George and CWM rep Brandon signed the pre-pour card.
In case of any questions or concerns with regards to our observations or recommendations stated in this report we will be more than glad to discuss them with you.