Daily Field Report
At the request of the client’s representative, our AS ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING, LLC (ASEC) representative, Amin Azimi visited the job site to observe the contractor’s work activities from a quality standpoint to assure compliance with project drawings/specifications, applicable codes, and materials submittals and conducted QC testing per the project drawings and specifications. The following observations were made on site this shift:
- Pre-pour observation performed in the Ramp 2, Lane 1 and lane 3 portions of the project on this day. Contractor completed rebar and dowel basket placement for these lanes.
- The writer visually inspected the installation and setup of these lanes and advised the contractor representatives of any minor corrections that were needed.
- The contractor cleaned out loose rock and debris.
- Baskets were found to be level, straight and secured.
- Dowel bars were found to have epoxy. Embedment length was found to be 15 inches into concrete.
- The writer along with Josi of ATLQA and ATLNext representative Hazim and CWM rep Brandon signed the pre-pour card.
- At the time of arrival, work was in progress for manhole installation this day.