Daily Field Report
**Carodel Farms Geotechnical Field Report – Friday**
Date: July 14, 2023
The above-mentioned AS Engineering and Consulting (ASEC) representative visited the Carodel Farms site to conduct quality control inspection and testing services. Visual observation techniques were employed to ensure compliance with project drawings/specifications, applicable codes, and materials submittals. The following observations were made on-site:
1. Activity: Excavation of Detention Pond 1A and 1B
– Excavation of the areas designated for Detention Pond 1A and 1B continued on Friday.
– The ALGC removed rocks from Pond 1A.
– The removed rocks were placed in fill areas shown in yellow on the attached drawing.
2. Activity: OCS (Onsite Concrete Structure) Collar Placement
– On Friday, ALGC placed concrete on the collar of the OCS structure.
Rock Volume Determination:
– Rock volume was determined based on the attached drill logs.
– Drilling operations were performed from July 10 to July 14.
– Depths to the top of rock and termination were recorded during the drilling process.
– The total quantity of rock shot on this day was calculated to be 5901.78 cubic yards.
We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you on this project. If you have any questions regarding this report, please get in touch with us. We will be more than happy to discuss it with you.