Daily Field Report
At the request of the client’s representative, our AS ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING, LLC (ASEC) representative visited the job site to observe the contractor’s work activities from a quality standpoint to verify compliance with project drawings/specifications, applicable codes, and materials submittals and conducted QC testing per the project drawings and specifications. The following observations were made on site this shift:
- A pre-pour observation was performed in the Ramp 20, phase 3, Lane 1 and Lane 10, portions of the project this day. The contractor completed rebar and dowel basket placement for these lanes.
- The writer visually inspected the installation and setup of these lanes and advised the contractor representatives of any minor corrections that were required.
- Contractor cleaned loose rock and debris and puddles of water from the base.
- Baskets were found to be level and straight and secured as per job specifications.
- Dowel bars have epoxy. Embedment depth into the concrete was found to be 15 inches.
- Our representative along with Ashud of ATLQA and the ATLNext representative Cornel and CWM rep Brandon signed the pre-pour card.