Daily Field Report
At the request of the client’s representative, our AS ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING, LLC (ASEC) representative visited the job site to observe the contractor’s work activities from a quality standpoint to assure compliance with project drawings/specifications, applicable codes, and materials submittals and conducted QC testing per the project drawings and specifications. The following observations were made on site this shift:
- A pre-pour observation was performed in the Airfield repair phase 7, Ramp 6 S, Storm drains portions of the project this day. The contractor completed rebar and dowel placement for these repair locations.
- The writer visually inspected the installation and setup of these Storm drains and advised the contractor representatives of any minor corrections that were required.
- Contractor cleaned loose rock and debris from the base.
- Our representative along with Selim of 2MNEXT and the ATLNex representative Cornel and CWM Rep Tim signed the pre-pour card.
- and also observed the placement of concrete for Storm drains repairs.