Daily Field Report
As requested, the site was visited by our AS Engineering and Consulting (ASEC) representative for the purpose of providing quality control inspection and testing services, visual observation techniques were employed to assure compliance with project drawing/specifications, applicable codes, and materials submittals. The following observations were observed on site this day.
- The placement and compaction of backfill soils for the retaining wall A. continued this day.
- At the time of arrival, our representative observed that work was in progress with 1 foot lifts being placed at finished grade and compacted using a pad feet compactor.
- Density test results indicate that the compacted materials met the project requirement of 95% of the maximum dry density obtained by the (Standard Proctor ASTM 698),
- Rock Volume Determination for the blast performed on this date: Rock volume was determined based on the attached drill logs. Drilling was performed on the days leading to today and depths to top of rock and termination was recorded.
- The total quantity of mass rock shot on this day was calculated to be 2909.15 cubic yards.
We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you on this project. If you have any questions regarding this report, please feel free to contact us. We will be more than happy to discuss it with you.