Daily Field Report
- A proof-roll observation was executed in specific areas: Ramp 20, Northeast corner, and the Central portion of phase 2.
- To carry out the proof-roll, a fully loaded tandem-axle dump truck was utilized. This truck made multiple passes across the aforementioned subgrade areas.
- The entire area assessed appeared to be unyielding and acceptable for further construction except in four specific areas, as indicated below:
The areas with observed issues are as follows:
- Area D: Notable issues were identified in an area measuring 150 square feet. The coordinates for this area are N 9642.2, E 11781.6; N 9642.2, E 11794.8; N 9630.9, E 11794.1; N 9630.2, E 11781.5.
- Area E: Irregularities were found in an area spanning 6405 square feet. The coordinates for this area are N 9802.1, E 11813.6; N 9696.4, E 11874.5; N 9637.4, E 11877.5; N 9630.4, E 11916.6; N 9614.6, E 11918.9; N 9613.8, E 11807.3.
- Area F: Issues were observed in an area covering 651 square feet. The coordinates for this area are N 9735.5, E 11984.4; N 9735.2, E 12006.1; N 9705.8, E 12007.3; N 9705.8, E 11984.9.
- Area G: Deficiencies were identified in an area of 870 square feet. The coordinates for this area are N 9789.3, E 12011.8; N 9785.5, E 12028.4; N 9729.2, E 12028.3; N 9729.1, E 12014.9.
Based on these observations, it was recommended to address the issues by excavating to a depth of 6 inches and replacing with well placed structural fill.
During the proof-roll observation, our representative was accompanied by individuals from ATLQA (including Thomas), 2Mnext (represented by Freed), ATLNext (represented by Brylyn), and CWM (represented by Austin). Additionally, pickup cylinders were utilized, and laboratory work was performed on the same day.