Daily Field Report
At the request of the client’s representative, our AS ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING, LLC (ASEC) representative visited the job site to observe the contractor’s work activities from a quality standpoint to verify compliance with project drawings/specifications, applicable codes, and materials submittals and conducted QC testing per the project drawings and specifications. The following observations were made on site this shift:
- A pre-pour observation performed in the Ramp 20, Phase 1, Lane 9, on this day. The contractor completed rebar and dowel basket placement for this lane.
- The writer visually inspected the installation and setup of these lanes and advised the contractor representatives of any minor corrections that were required.
- Contractor cleaned loose rock and debris and puddles of water from the base.
- Baskets were found to be level and straight and secured.
- Dowel bars have epoxy. Embedment depth was found to be 15″ in concrete.
- The reinforcing steel was checked for correct size, number of bars, location of bars, spacing, cleanliness, support against displacement, splicing, clearance and steel grade. Based on visual observations and field measurements, the reinforcing steel at the utility panel 1 at lane 5, appeared to be acceptable for size, spacing and quantity.
- Our representative along with Thamos of ATLQA and Braylyn the ATLNext representative and CWM rep Nikhalesh signed the pre-pour card.