Daily Field Report
As requested, the site was visited by our AS Engineering and Consulting (ASEC) representative for the purpose of providing quality control inspection and testing services. Visual observation techniques were employed to verify compliance with project drawing/specifications, applicable codes, and materials submittals. The following observations were observed on site this day.
- The placement and compaction of backfill soils for Sower trench between MH C2 and MH C3, continued this day.
- At the time of arrival, our representative observed that work was in progress with one (1) foot lifts being placed, compacted using sheep food compaction equipment.
- Density test results indicate that the compacted materials met the project requirement of 95% of the maximum dry density obtained by the (Standard Proctor ASTM 698), and also
- The evaluation was performed by visual inspection and probing testing for footing of retaining wall 6 and retaining wall 7,
- During evaluation, Soft or muddy soils, some with organic were encountered, we recommended the removal of (25x30x7) of these unsuitable soils to reach residual soils,
We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you on this project. If you have any questions regarding this report, please feel free to contact us. We will be more than happy to discuss it with you.