Daily Field Report
The site was visited by the undersigned AS Engineering and Consulting (ASEC) representative for the purpose of providing quality control inspection and testing services. Visual observation techniques were employed to assure compliance with project drawings/specifications, applicable codes, and materials submittals. The following observations were made on site today
A rebar and footing inspection was scheduled for the subject property Lot 8 and 9
- The following suggestions are made for corrective action:
- Lot 8 Right front corner of property missing bar ties on rebar.
- Lot 8 WWR along back right side of property requires trimming.
- Lot 9 Front left corner of property rebar is bent so that placement is outside the acceptable area of the footing.
- If the suggested corrections are made, then rebar placement will be acceptable and within plan specifications
Lot 8 Missing Rebar Ties
Lot 8 WWR needs trimming
Lot 9 Rebar not aligned with Footing